Nov 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Winter To Be Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: My Winter To Be Read List


10 & 9 
Torn ~ True Love 
Tore ~ Divided Love
by K.D. Ferguson
Torn True LoveTore Divided Love
These are the only books I purchased while at Y'allFest this month (a small miracle I know) and I enjoyed meeting author K,D. Ferguson very much so I am looking forward to reading this series.

8 ~ Any Book by Colleen Hoover
Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
I have been all but yelled at by so many people for never reading anything by Colleen Hoover that I guess it's about time I get her bumped up on my TBR.  

7 ~ Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy
by Laini Taylor
This is another series I have been putting off for a while.  I am really in the mood for a good fantasy series so I look forward to getting to this one.

6 ~ Contradictions
by Tiffany King
Contradictions (Woodfalls Girls, #3)
It's no secret that I love Tiffany King.  Her books are amazing and I am certainly looking forward to reading the final book in the Woodfalls Girls series...Contradictions.

5 ~ City of Heavenly Fire
by Cassandra Clare
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
I haven't had time to finish this series yet, mostly because I need to reread books 4&5 before I read this one.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this series ends. 

4 ~ Shadow and Bone Trilogy
by Leigh Bardugo
This is a trilogy that has been sitting on my shelf for a long while.  I look forward to sinking in to it hopefully while the weather is cold this year.

3 ~ The Weight of Destiny
by Nyrae Dawn
The Weight of Destiny
This book was a must have for me.  I love Nyrae Dawn's books so much and this one is calling out to me like crazy!  I also would like to note that I LOVE this cover!

2 ~ The Oh Captain, My Captain Series
by Lindsay Paige and Mary Brown
Looking for You (Oh Captain, My Captain, #1)A Hockey Player's Proposal (Oh Captain, My Captain, #2)Finding Carson Lee (Oh Captain, My Captain, #3)
My best author discovery of the year was Lindsay Paige and Mary Smith!  I love these ladies and their work is amazing!  I am looking forward to this great series that they have released so fast that I can't seem to catch up with it!  

1 ~ Breaking the Rules
by Katie McGarry
Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)
Katie McGarry is a must have author for me and I look forward to every one of her books.  I can't wait to devour this installment of the Pushing The Limits series.


That's it for me this week.  What books are on your Winter TBR?

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see Colleen Hoover is up here! :D I just preordered Katie McGarry's book. Can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is soo good. I just started it a few months ago and pretty much binge read all of the books. I hope you love it!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete