Jun 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Most Anticipated Reads For The Rest Of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: Most Anticipated Reads For The Rest Of 2015


Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in BetweenNever Always Sometimes

A Thousand NightsSoundless

Delayed Penalty (Pilots Hockey, #1)Reawakened (Reawakened, #1)

The Mistletoe Inn: A NovelCarry On

The Boy Most Likely ToThe Day the Crayons Came Home


That's my list for this week.  What books are you looking forward to for the rest of this year?





4 comments:

  1. I love Jennifer E Smith's books and I can't wait to read 'Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between'. And Soundless looks incredible too! Great choices!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...you threw in the wing-dinger at the end...a sequel to Crayons?! Crazy!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want ALL of these books! Great list! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! I can't wait for carry on. I really want to know more about Simon Snow!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete